Tuesday 19 June 2012

Could summer be here?



It's amazing what a little good weather does for the spirit and my willingness to run! Ha

Forgive me father for I have sinned, it's been xx days since I last ran. I totally blame my other half! He had an accident at his last mountain bike race and as a result, my exercise has taken a hit. Our weekly spin classes are now a thing of the past until he can do them again due to my car being off the road, and I have used it as a bit of an excuse.

That is now over. I have no excuses, and am planning my day (where I can) around the need to exercise. I am working from home today so that I can run......in the sun! It was glorious. I feel so much better when I run. I don't love running, sadly. I am not one of these bizarre people who get "in the zone" and can run and run. I feel each.and.every.step! Or plod if you consider the speed at which I run!

However I do feel better afterwards, and it does spur me on to eat accordingly! When I got in I had a small protein shake with water. MMMM Bananan cream, and then had some roast chicken and roasted kale and coconut. Delish

I am trying some new recipes tomorrow, one is butter chicken, so I will duly take photos and will post the recipes if they are any good. Oh and both recipes will be healthy!

Have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment