Tuesday 8 May 2012

Morning all!

Well it was a nice 4 day weekend, I just love bank holiday weekends. I got so much accomplished this weekend but still so more to do!

Anyway, onwards and upwards, and the SUN is out today, yes folks, the sun. After nearly a month of non stop rain, it is freakin sunny out! Thank you thank you thank you! Have to get out for a run in the sun today!

So, started the day a bit wiped out due to lack of sleep. Had the tone it up bombshell spell to start the day off and then fudgey overnight oats


1/3 cup oats
1 tsp chia
1 tsp maca powder
1 T protein powder
1/3 c almond milk
1 T PB2

I let is all soak overnight and then added 1 T of chocolate dreams peanut butter

I kept hearing about peanut butter & co peanut butter, and opted to try the dark chocolate dreams and find that although it's ok, I am not a huge fan. I find that the chocolate overpowers the peanut butter a bit. But the whole thing did taste a bit like reeses, which can only be a good thing.

Snack today was an apple and kohl rabi slices simply marinated in fresh lemon juice and a sprinkle of sea salt (my Greek friend told me how to eat them and this way is fresh and awesome!).

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment