Tuesday 29 May 2012

Cross road...and a year to get my life on track


Ok, so not really a crossroads picture, but you get the idea.

Anyway, life is up in the air right now and I need to grab it by the cajones and get motivated. I am feeling blah about work, blah about exercise, and blah about diet.

So I have made a plan

  1. Get some training to get my motivated for work (work have agreed to fund my PM course)
  2. Get some BA training as well, that I will be self funding for now to get me over the hump. I am finding I am procrastinating on things I don't feel confident on and I need to get over that. I have signed up for a requirements engineering course.
  3. Get some fun schooling in there as well. I have signed up for a journalism course.
The plan is to move home in about 2 years time. When I move back I don't want to have to work like a dog and commute 3 hours a day any more! So my plan is to get the training under my belt so that I can do contract work with an aim to get some writing jobs as well potentially for some fun work and to improve my blog.

So, that means buckling down for the next year or so with the training, and getting back on track fitness wise so I have the energy to do so!!

Foodwise today, I was sortof back on plan with eggs and spinach for breakfast. Lunch was roast chicken with salad with beets, cranberries, sliced almonds, avocado, peppers, etc with a nice mustard viniagrette. Lovely. Then a snack of protein muesli my husband concocted with a spoonful of sun butter and a splash of vanilla rice milk. Lush!

Well that's the excitement for the day! Have a good one

x Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment